Monday, April 19, 2010

Take thee to the Garage!

Up to this point the Hub and I paid most of the bills and still did most of the house work and yard work. Then the Hub got sick and had to retire early from his job. We could no longer afford to keep the house or pay all the bills related to running a large house hold. Luckily, our son's career was going well so they decided to buy our house from us. They had been in our converted two car garage for about three years, now the Hub and I would be living in the garage.
I was very depressed about this at first, but I was amazed how much space a two car garage actually had and with some careful planning and organizing we fit the important stuff into our living space. So now the Hub and I live in the garage and I don't clean their house or do dishes or anything else I don't want to do because (insert whatever reason CW had for not doing anything for more than 2 years). I do feel a little guilty about it at times, but then I am sure CW felt very little guilt for not doing anything so I ignore that guilty feeling and slip into my nice quite garage. I am beginning to enjoy the view from the garage.

No comments:

Post a Comment