Saturday, April 17, 2010

And Baby Again Makes 6

CW liked school and was doing well. The first few months flew by. Then CW decided her birth control pills were making her sick so she stopped taking them and surprise, surprise, she got pregnant again. The Hub was less angry this time than I was. I was extremely, upset over this development. She did however finish her program and graduated before baby number 2 came along. She even managed to get her drivers license. They looked at houses. They couldn't find any they really liked. CW developed diabetes, and complications with her pregnancy. SO we decide to live together a while longer. Many more people now thought we were nuts!
This time, CW did not eat everything in sight with baby two. She took better care of herself and delivered by c-section, the 2nd love of my life, a nearly 9 pound boy. After CW recovered from the c-section we discussed the possibility of them moving out of our house. Our son decided he needed to take some classes to improve his job skills so he could make more money and they asked us to help them with the babies so CW could start working. By this time, the Hub and I were so in love with the 2 grand babies that we couldn't say no, so we didn't.

1 comment:

  1. thank the lord you 2 were there 'cause I would've lost my mind . . . well, more so than I already did!


    ~*CW*~

    ReplyDelete